Monday, March 1, 2010

Vanessa hudgens photo shoot. crazy stuff.

Vanessa hudgens photo shoot. Fresh pics...
vanessa hudgens photo shootvanessa hudgens photo shootvanessa hudgens photo shoot
What is Vanessa Hudgens contact info? vanessa love, I'm your number 1 fan, and I spoke with you on the phone again! Once I called a phone number and she answerd and I asked for you and we talked, but you had to go to a photo shoot! I've tried to call back later, but your friend hung up on me! I thought you did. Please emal me and tell me your phone number or address or something, because I told you my name as I, I was maddy and I said, I lived in NH! So please vanessa I am really sad and will never be happy if I am your friend! Propbably Even if you think I'm stupid, so please contact me at vanessa1anne8hudgens18@yahoo.com and your the coolest person ever to walk the earth! So please, for I am 9 years old and I'm really, really, really, really, really sad! Please, please please, I pray to God every night I will meet you someday and you will be my friend and every day I keep thinking that I never get to know! Sp please please please! I love you, love maddy! I called and you said, you sound so cute!
Download exclusive, HQ S e x T a p e s here...



Bookmark and Share



Pictures of megan Fox: Click to see Megan Fox Images for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment